December zoomed by in blink of an eye and here we are on the 5th January! I hope January passes just as quick as it is my least favorite month of the year, it’s so flat after all the festive fun. Here is a little look into what December looked like for me, expect lots of Christmas themed pictures!
1. Admiring my parents front door, my mum made the wreath, so talented!
2. Christmas walks in the snow at Haddo House.
3. Dreaming of Paris days. Davie surprised me with a trip to Paris, we go the day after my birthday, I can’t wait!
4. Cocktails at Tigerlily in Edinburgh, such a lovely place to enjoy a few casual drinks after Christmas shopping.
5. Christmas nails and Christmas dress, feeling particularly festive just days before finishing up with work for the Christmas holidays.
6. Davie and I are heading to London at the end of March and I can’t wait to go to Peggy Porschen, it is the most gorgeous looking cafe.
7. Christmas treats at work.
8. Enjoying mini pancakes and white chocolate at Edinburgh Christmas market.
9. Davie and I had a lovely stay at G&V hotel with my Christmas work night out.
What did you get up to over December?