It’s the last day of November which means one thing, it’s December tomorrow and December means Christmas and Blogmas! The excitement is real! This year has gone past crazy quick and I can’t believe 2016 will be over in just 30 little days. Here is a look at what I have been up to over November.
1. Enjoying another sunrise on the way to work
2. My family and I went to get our Christmas tree at the weekend from the forest but they hadn’t received their delivery of Norway spruce which is the type of tree we go for, major sad face 😦
3. Spotted this gorgeous glittery, snowflake bag in River Island. I think I need it, perfect for winter!
4. The 25th November marked my 1st Blog Birthday, I celebrated with cake, obviously! Read about it here.
5. Preparing for Blogmas. Expect a yule log recipe vvv soon!
6. Davie and I enjoying a late night stroll for ice cream, evening in the freezing cold!
7. Breaking in my new Dubbary boots during a crisp autumn walk.
8. Davie was away in America at the end of October and he brought me back a little present – Victoria’s Secret pyjamas, my fave!
9. Enjoying a little bit of hygge.
What have you been up to over November?
Love and Hugs,