It’s the end of the month again so it’s time for another Instagram round-up. This month I have spent a lot of time in Pittenweem which shows in my Insta feed.
1. This is my latest DIY – Sea Queen Mermaid Crown which I wrote about here. I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out.
2. This was my first attempt at making a cheesecake. I don’t think it turned out too badly seeing as it disappeared fairly quickly – must be a good thing!
3. My friend invited me over to her house to try out some of the Spa at Home range. You can read my thoughts about it here.
4. Enjoying a walk along the beach in Pittenweem, such a beautiful little fishing village.
5. Another photograph of picturesque Pittenweem. I love the terracotta tiled roofs.
6. How pretty are these hydrangea? I saw these while walking through Pittenweem. This picture isn’t edited they were really that bright! Just gorgeous.
7. Pretty tiled floor in St Andrews, Fife.
8. I wrote a little about the bardot trend which I have been loving this Summer.
9. Pittenweem hold a upcycle bike competition every year, this was my mums entry. My mum had a vintage theme, how pretty does it look?
What have you been up to during August?
Remember to follow me on Instagram here.