1. Last weekend my boyfriend and I took a road trip to House of Farnell. House of Farnell is a Danish Christmas shop but this year was the first time they were open in the Spring, selling lots of gorgeous Spring home wears.
2. Over the past few weeks I have noticed that the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom and I am loving seeing the pink flowers on every other tree on my walk to work.
3. These are flowers my mum bought me for my birthday which was on the 12th May. Peony are my favourite flower so I love when this time of year rolls round and can get them more easily.
4. On my birthday my boyfriend and I went to get cupcakes, my favourite was the lemon one. I love all things citrus.
5. This was my first attempt at making drunk bears with vodka and golden bears. They were good but so strong I could only eat a few.
6. My birthday evening was spent eating coconut and vanilla popcorn and reading Women’s Health, not the most exciting way to spend the evening of your 23rd birthday but I enjoyed it (probably because I feel like I just turned 93 hahaha).
7. Recently I have been enjoying anything coconut. This is coconut yogurt with warm berries and nuts on top. I’ve had this for breakfast a few times, it’s pretty tasty and healthy, bonus! Also adding some cinnamon on top is good too.
8. As it was my birthday I treated myself to some new gym clothes. This bra and leggings are both from Sweaty Betty. I love the colours so much! Mint is perfect for Spring/Summer as are the palm trees.
9. Lastly, how gorgeous was the sky one Spring evening? I love living up north as we are always guaranteed pretty pink sunsets in the evening.
What have you been Instagramming lately ?